Κυριακή 19 Απριλίου 2015

“Charm Bag & The Mongrelettes - Rumble Skunk Records & Fuzz Overdose Records” Interview on Pascal Reckless’ Radio Show

On Friday 17th the CHARM BAG from Spain and The Mongrelettes from Greece, along with Rumble Skunk Records and Fuzz Overdose Records dropped by the studio of Indieground Online Radio for an Interview due to their late night show in Six D.O.G.S.

We talked about some cool stuff, we laughed, we drunk some beers and we listened to their fantastic music! If you can't have enough or missed it click the link to hear it...

Sincere Thanx to everyone! It was amazing! I hope I gave to everyone equal amount of time to speak and forgive me for any mistakes!

I want to especially thanks Chris Triantis (Fuzz Overdose Records, The Mongrelettes) for trusting me with the first airplay of an unreleased songs from the Mongrelettes called "I Never Told You" from their upcoming record. Thanx Chris! You 're the man and what an awesome song!

Enjoy

https://www.mixcloud.com/pascalreckless/charm-bag-the-mongrelettes-rumble-skunk-recordsfuzz-overdose-records-interview-on-pascal-reckless/

And here are some videos from the live:

The Charm Bag - Andalusian Dog

The Charm Bag - New Kind of Kick
The Charm Bag - I'm Crazy

The Mongrelettes - What Can I Do?


The Mongrelettes - Mon Mec a Moi

The Mongrelettes - Untitled - New Killer Song





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου